Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Natural Nourishment - Wed. February 22nd @ 7pm


Nourishment? What is BEING nourished and where does nourishment come from?

My mom would say that I take pretty good care of myself, in fact I think she thinks I am a bit hedonist. Always wanting to go to the spa when I am in town, pull out my yoga mat in the kitchen or go to the gym every day. She seems to give me the funny side look as I go out the door. Am I over-nourishing myself? Or do I just come from a different age group entirely, a differently mentality that HAD a different operating system... the freedom to choose to nourish this body in this life. We come from our parents operating systems in the way we view the options in life in subtle and sometimes powerful ways. As a chiropractor I hear men and women speaking about their lives and how they care for themselves all the time. They have belief systems around what is neccasary for nourishment in their lives, lets look at them together and create a powerful nourishing program to support you being as alive as possible.

No comments: